New Content Released
Thank you for checking out my Link Page, here are a couple new releases/initiatives listed below. Stay informed with the work that I am pursuing by following my social media's and signing up to my mailing list for easily access releases and discounts.
Argate Creative Links
Get in Contact
Argate Creative Links
Get in Contact
How to Support my Finically
After many months of consideration, I have decided to move my arts content largely off major social media platforms, as a way to become more intentional with my work and how people view it by expanding into more curated and physical art exhibitions. I feel that posting onto Instagram and Facebook doesn't align with those goals, so I am moving towards a content framework where complete digital artworks (like films, photo collections) are released for free always, with extra side content, behind-the-scenes, artist talks are released to more community-based platforms like Patreon, Ko-fi, or my mailing list. This largely is about trying to be more intentional with my work and offering more fleshed-out extra content for my audience members.
Supporting me through Patreon means that you support my work financially on a monthly bases, allowing me to focus more on projects to make them bigger and better. Through this support, you gain access to Patreon only behind-the-scenes, artists talks/discussions, and early access to many of my art projects listed in the ‘2022 Six Month Project Listing’
On the other hand, if you are looking for more direct ‘one time’ ways to support me, then Ko-fi is your guy. This platform allows for one-time donations towards my future projects (thank you if you do that) or putting a larger sum towards ‘purchasing’ one of my personally signed A4 prints up on my Ko-fi store. Supporting through Ko-fi is a less committed way to give support to my work.
2022 Project Outline - First Half
Overview: This list will showcase what future projects I am working towards within the first half of 2022, giving you guys a general idea of where my content is going and see if what is planned in future is worth following. I will be giving a working/full project name, what the project is in medium wise and a brief synopsis or idea for the project. From there you can find further details, behind the scenes content, update posts and project teasers up on my patreon. All unlocking for $4 dollars a month.- In Stillness - Volume 2: In Stillness is the sequel to Dark Lining, a collaborative multi-medium art exhibition that constructed it’s art around four simple themes, Loss, wasted potential, longing and despair. In Stillness will take the framework used for Dark Lining and put it into a new context with a new set of artists.
- The Photography Square: T.P.S is a photography based arts group aimed at pushing the bounds of Townsville street photography and art photography as a whole. Curating various photography collections that brooch topics of the human condition and decay.
- Portraits of Poetry: A Multi-volume art collection that combines the strength of both poetry and photography to explore themes of melancholy, disconnection, self-reflection and characters fallen inwards.
- Unchanged: A confined and uncomfortable space where all look in and known lookout, their eyes casted onto one, another and never themselves. The project is a multi-medium project that includes art, photography, music and film
- Sycophant: An intense yet soleus duologue between a house invader and the person who lives inside. Throughout this confrontation at gunpoint, Information is presented which turns the circumstances of the situation upside down.
- Rose - 4: An honest character confession placed into the context of a confined soviet montage film. His descent is captured in fragmented bursts of thought washing across the frame, while solemn shots follow suit.
- Within These Four Walls: What marks your mind, is seen within these very walls. The signal that transmits between your thoughts, is found within your very walls. Within these four walls is a short film that will be a part of a collaborative film collection.